Header Ads

Header ADS

What are the 10 things you have stopped doing in your life?

  1. People pleasing; I now care about myself more.
  2. Procrastination; it has costed me dearly, I had to stop doing it.
  3. Complaining; it is a waste of time. Do something or be silent, complaining is not worth it.
  4. Wasting time; it is finite and depletes fast. So use it wisely.
  5. Judging others; no one is perfect. Just witness and move on like nothing happened but don't judge.
  6. Not to take life seriously; things are not as easy as you think they are. Even life itself does not forgive anyone.
  7. Feeling fear; fear should not be part of you. Be confident and claim what you think you deserve.
  8. If you can't find good and loyal friends, be your own friend. Bad friends have ruined people's lives.
  9. Don not just exist; be an important person in the world, work on solving other people's problems and you will be rewarded with wealth and prosperity.
  10. Waiting for other people's validation; I now do what I think is right and Noble. You cannot satisfy everyone no matter how hard you try.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.