Header Ads

Header ADS

I AM A TEACHER

This poem is dedicated to all TEACHERS

I AM A_ TEACHER...

I May be a School Teacher,
I May be a College Lecturer,
I May be a University Professor !


Behind That Doctor,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Engineer,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Statistician,
 It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Nuclear Physicist,
It is Me, a Teacher•••

Behind That Mathematician,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Scientist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Zoologist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Entomologist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Botanist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Economist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Entrepreneur,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Lawyer,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Political Scientist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That  Psychologist,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That  Architect,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Astrologer,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

Behind That Astronomer,
It is Me, a Teacher •••

I Carry the Light Even though they mostly make  Fun of Me by their Uncharitable Jokes •••

But I am a Teacher •••

I don't Qualify for a Bungalow or a Villa nor Earn enough to buy an Expensive House or a Car like Corrupt Officers and Corrupt Politicians.

 But Yes, I am a Teacher •••

Some Think or even Say that I have too many Holidays. They never know that I Spend those Holidays either correcting Papers or Planning what and how I am going to Teach when I go back to Blackboard or Whiteboard ...

Because I am a Teacher •••

Sometimes I get Confused and even get Stressed by the Ever-changing Policies over what and how I have to Teach ...

Despite All That, I am a Teacher and I Love to Teach and I am Teaching •••

On Pay-days I don't Laugh as Corrupt Officers and Others do, But by the Next day I Love to come with a Smile to those that I Teach ...

Because I am a Teacher •••

The main Source of My Satisfaction is when I see them Grow. I See them Succeed. I See them having all those Assets. I See them Bravely Face the World and its Challenges. And I Say yes I have Taught in Spite of Living in a World Opened by Google...

Because I am a Teacher ••• Yes I am a Teacher •••

It doesn't Matter how they Look at Me,  It doesn't Matter how much more they Earn than I Do.

It Doesn't Matter that they Drive while I Walk because All what they have is through Me, A Teacher ...

Whether they Acknowledge Me or Not ... I am a Teacher ....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.